Tuesday 6 April 2010

Hard work, Excitement, Now wanting a little cry! lol...

Hi all

I hope you have had a wonderful Easter Weekend. Sorry for the lack of posts recently and also comments on your lovely blogs but I've been poorly although I'm getting better now. I'll be playing catch up in the week though :0)

I did 2 all day car boot sales this weekend. I battled through the very early mornings, ouch, Traders raiding my car as soon as I pulled up and one opening my car door and scaring the life out of me, cold wind and rain showers! Still I felt so happy that I had made enough money to buy all of the Whiff of Joy City Girls stamps and Willow writing recipes which I have wanted since they came out.

I have just been on WOJ site only to find out that 3 of them are out of stock. It's just my luck, lol. I really do feel like crying now...

Does anyone know anywhere else that I can buy them from without having to pay more for the stamps and postage please? I know that some places can sell them but not online but I don't know how to find out who stocks them.

Anyway that's my little moan over and I wish you all a great week and hope there is someone out there that can let me know where to buy them...

Thanks all and night night :0)

Hugs

Tammy

5 comments:

  1. Hey hunny, sorry to hear you've been a poorly girl. You are a brave girl doing the car boots. I did one once and couldn't stand the way people rife through your car before you've even got out of it and then expect to pay you peanuts for immaculate goods, definitely not for me I wanted to harm people after half hour lol.
    Sorry I can't help you with the WoJ's, some people are lucky enough to have them stocked in their local craft shops but I think they are a bit too modern for mine!
    Lizzy (Docrafts) has loads she may be able to help hun.
    Sweet dreams
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Just left you a comment on Docrafts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya tammy, sorry you`ve been unwell hun.how dissapointing that you can`t get your woj`s.i`m lucky that my local craft shop sells them.if you contact me through dc i may be able to help you.woj doesn`t normally take long to get them back in stock though.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor you!
    You might be able to get them at the Craft Barn. I am going to Ally Pally at the weekend as well and I think they have a stand there. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help :-)
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sorry to hear you have not been well. They are a bit too eager if they are opening your car door! glad you done well with your car boot sale x

    ReplyDelete