Tuesday 7 September 2010

All wrapped up and ready to go...



Here are the first 2 nappies cakes wrapped and ready to go. What a difference the cellophane and a bit or ribbon make. I also had a go at making a flower for the top which doesn't look great in the photo but looks quite pretty on the cake.

The second is for a boy and again looks so much better wrapped. I have 2 more to make by the weekend. The other half is going to take them into work so fingers crossed I may get another order. I'd love to start up my own business but keep doubting if they are good enough to sell.


Hopefully I'll find the time to make some more cards and get blogging again very soon...

I really appreciate all of your comments and thank you for taking the time to look and comment.

Big Hugs

Tammy xx

3 comments:

  1. WOW, Tammy... They are so beautiful! The flower is awesome!!! And I don't understand why you are having doubts, of course they are good enough to sell!!! They are amazing! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so pretty all wrapped up, carrie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, sorry I have not been to your blog recently

    ReplyDelete