Friday 20 November 2009

Mum and Dad's Anniversary card



Hello All, Hope you are well.
Here is the card I made for my parents Anniversary which is tomorrow. They are in Lanzarote for 2 weeks so I had a go at making a box for the card to go in. It's not perfect as I made it all by hand as I couldn't find my score board.
The image is a digi image from DigiStamp Boutique (Alex and Felicity) http//www.digistampboutique.co.uk/catalog/ and coloured with ProMarkers. I have used my one and only set of Nesties (Classic Scalloped Circles Large) which I love. Can't wait to get more Nesties but I have to win the lottery first. The papers are from DCWV - The Pocket full of Posies Stack and odds from my stash... Also flowers from my stash to decorate box lid. The large green one was originally pink but I used my ProMarkers to match the colours in my image...
Have a great weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment