Friday, 23 July 2010

Finally... A card :o)


Hi All

Well, it's been a while since I last posted a card. My stash is still all boxed up until we have had the new heating system installed the first week of August but I did find my camera cable so I could upload the 3 cards I made recently.

I am entering this card into the following challenges...

Stamp Something - Something flowery
Wild Orchid Challenge - Say it will flowers
Sir Stampalot Challenge - Lazy Hazy Days of Summer
By the Cute and Girly - Warm summer Days

I have used the very cute Daisy stamp from Funky Kits and coloured the image with Promarkers. The papers are all scraps from my stash and I have used my scallop circle nestabilites with gems to bling it up.

Hopefully I will get a chance later to add the other 2 cards which are also pink. Had a bit of a pink day and black day when I made them.

Hope you are all well and have a brilliant weekend.

Bug Hugs

Tammy xx

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tammy, fab image,lush colours/dp's & layout is fab ~ Good luck in the challenges xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Lovely colours and papers. Daisy image is one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeus! Love the strong beautiful colours! Thank you for joining us over at BTC&G and Good Luck! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card hun, i love this image and your colours are beautiful.fab papers and layout.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Tammy! I just love the image and the pink and black combo is one of my favourites! Gorgeous papers, too! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammy its just so sweet. Love the butterfly papers and the beautiful image. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful creation and very summery! Thanks for joining us at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Love the design papers and the cute image. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a stunner, I adore this stamp its perfect,
    hugs chris xx
    thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card hun, love the pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at WOC x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful card , thanks for joining us at sir stampalot this month and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card with a great layout.
    Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a sweet card..:-)..i adore "Daisy" :-)
    Thanks for joining us at BTC&G...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, lovely flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week, hope to see you again next week! :)

    ReplyDelete